Thursday, September 20, 2007

Who's Me?

It didn't occur to me tell now, that I haven't introduced myself really.

I am a mother of three entertaining boys. Raiden is five, Judge is three, and our newest Ender is four months old.

Raiden just started kindergarten and is loving it.
Judge is stuck at home and is hating that his friend is gone.
Ender...well feed him, hold him, and play with him and he is good.

My husband, Kale, teaches at the middle school here. He is responsible for the sixth grade history.

And I am currently employed as a page at the Mesquite library. Not a glorious job, or well enjoyed for that matter, but it adds to the money pot.

Other than that I love to read. Hand me a good book, and don't interupt me and I can be good for hours. But take into consideration the children, and it usually is minutes these days instead. I also like to cook, mostly desserts.... Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies are the current favorites these days.

Starting on Monday I became a member of the all famous Soccer Mom club. I don't have the van yet, but I have two kids playing. One on the green team, the Little Thunders, and another on the orange team, the Giants.

That mostly covers it for now I guess...

0 comments: