Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Friends

It makes you feel pretty good about yourself and your family when your kid comes home from school talking about their new friend. With Raiden, our oldest, you never know what to expect.

Especially when he comes home talking about his little brown friend... We thought he had befriended some little black boy in his class...but we weren't close. His name is Andy and he is Oriental. Chinese, Japanese, I am not sure which. But they sure are cute together. I met him for the first time yesterday.

Picture those moments in love stories where the two main characters slowly run together, with their arms wide open...Well that is how they are, without the arms wide open...You would think it was an eternity since they last saw each other...But it is good to know that they have someone they get along with and like.

Other than that not much has changed...did laundry, need to do the dishes, and am ignoring the boxes in my living room that need to be unpacked. You know you are in trouble when you contimplate poking the baby to wake him up to avoid unpacking.

Oh, I forgot my best news of all...the baby, Ender, is teething...I guess that isn't my good news, but his...and he is a proud four months old today!

1 comments:

Misty said...

Yay, Hallie! I can't believe Ender's teething already! And hurray for Raiden! I can totally picture them runnoing towards each other...slow motion, big 'ol smiles on their faces. Oh, to be a fly on the wall when they're playing and listen to the conversations they have! If this kid is anything like Raiden, I'm sure it's nothing short of entertaining! :)