Friday, September 28, 2007

Costumes

Well it has happened. The dreaded Halloween costume hunt. This year we decided that the moment our kids saw the one they couldn't live without being, we would just get it and put ourselves out of our misery.

Raiden was easy. He has wanted to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle since the movie came out. The hard part was that he wanted to be which ever one is the purple turtle. Well I don't know if they put one of those out. So we just grabbed one of what was available.

Judge....ahhh...Judge. He has desperately and passionately declared that he wants to be a dragon. His reasoning is, is that if he is a dragon he blows fire...and that he can eat up ninja turtles...not lying. That is what he has told me. So we got him a dragon costume... It arrived today... And the first words out of his mouth are..."I don't want to be a dragon, I want to be a ninja turtle." But I think we have managed to talk him into being a dragon again. Now they are starting on asking what Ender is going to be. I told them a lion, cause we have one already. And Judge tells me, "He can't be a lion, he has to be baby Simba." So I guess baby Simba he shall be!

0 comments: