Tuesday, April 28, 2009

He made it!!!

Well I am relieved and excited to say my "little" guy is here. Sad when my little is as big as these boy's get but he is too cute for words. Yes! I am biased, but he still has a special charm all of his own. We only went through eight hours labor on Wednesday, eight hours of labor on Friday, and twenty five minutes and one emergency C-Section later he was born. So I am putting that all together to get my labor total. 16 hrs and 25 minutes. Rather short for one of our kids..

Jenner Paul Peacock
Born 04/24/09
9 lbs 7 oz
21 1/2 inches

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I'm glad you were finally able to get him here! That's a lot of work. He is so cute and chubby. I hope you are all adjusting well!

Grandma Rindy said...

He is one cute kid and I should know,
I am helping out Hallie.
A big adjustment for Ender but he will get over it in say 19 or 20 years.
Jenner seams to sneeze alot like grandpa Rindy. Good thing his middle name is "Paul"