Sunday, October 28, 2007

Breath...

Boy has it been a while. It seems like things all of a sudden get piled on you.

I had my procedure done to remove the skin cancer, but then I had to go to Vegas to see a surgeon to fix what damage was done to remove the cancer. So I have been to Vegas three times. Once for a consultation, then for the surgery, then for a check up to remove the stitches. I have to go back in three months to verify the healing of the tissue.

Other than that what is there... Just run, run, run... Soccer season ended on Wednesday. Thank goodness. It was fun, but with me working it was a lot of work for Kale.

Now I will breath deep, and until holiday stuff gets here I can relax...So I have till Wednesday...

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comments:

Misty said...

Hey, Hal! It's good to hear things are starting to get back to normal...at least for a few days, anyway! How did your talk on Sunday go? I'm sorry I didn't get anything to you...I couldn't really find anything, and when I asked Adam, he talked about the Stripling Warriors -- which you had already mentioned. AJ & Aaron both were sick, so it was a hectic week for us. I hope it went well...I'm sure it did - you always do such a great job with stuff like that! Relax for the next day before "The Holidays" hit full blast. (Halloween isn't even here yet, and we saw tonight that they already have Christmas stuff up at Wal-Mart!)